Reversible Gotze Meat Tenderizer and Pounder Dual Sided
Gotze meat tenderizer is a versatile tool that features a reversible disk with two sides for different purposes. One side is smooth, which is ideal for flattening meats and poultry, while the opposite side has "teeth" for tenderizing. The triple-plated-chrome construction over a zinc core adds weight to the tool, making it easier to use.
To change the disk side, hold the disk on the outside edge in one hand and unscrew the handle. Turn the disk to the desired side, hold it steady, and attach the handle to the disk. Use the flat side of the disk to flatten meats or crush crackers, garlic, or nuts. When flattening meat, place it between sheets of plastic wrap to prevent sticking.
On the other hand, choose the toothed side of the disk to break up tissue fibers and tenderize meat. It's essential to pound lightly to avoid over-tenderizing or creating holes in the meat. This meat tenderizer is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes in the kitchen.
- Reversible disc.
- Ergonomic handle provides leverage and a comfortable grip.
- Flattens and tenderizes meats and crushes other foods such as garlic and nuts.
- Wash prior to first use. * 3-1/4" disc diameter.
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated zinc.
- Use cutting board to protect counter.
- Designed for Dishwasher.
- Plastic gasket must be removed before placing disassembled unit in dishwasher.
Perfect for beef, veal, poultry, game, tender braciole, chicken fried steak, cordon bleu, weinerschnitzel and more